Refund Policy: Camp refunds will be given before June 1 (less 10% to cover our registration and /or credit card processing fees). After June 1, refunds can no longer be granted because we’ve committed to several major expenses based on current registration levels.
NORTHPORT LACROSSE CAMPER INFO
Boys Check-in begins Monday :: 8:45am
Girls Check-in begins Monday :: 8:45am
(FOOTBALL FIELD SIDE)
NORTHPORT HIGH SCHOOL NEW LOCATION!
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFO: If for some reason you need to get in touch with us during the camp sessions, please use this number – PHONE NUMBER WILL BE POSTED HERE BY THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP
BRING REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLES: We will have water station but to eliminate necessary waste we’re asking that camper bring reusable water bottles to fill themselves.
FULL DAY CAMPERS SHOULD BRING LUNCH IN AN INSULATED BAG: We recommend that you pack your lunch in an insulated bag or container that uses a small ice bag. Lunches will be left under a tent but lunches may heat up in the shade of a hot July day,
CHECK IN/BALANCE DUE: The camp opens at 9:00am each day. We will begin the check-in process at 8:45am. Please remember to bring the balance of your camp fee with you on the first day. Checks (Made out to TeamTiger) or cash will be accepted.
• All boys campers should arrive with all of the required equipment for playing lacrosse, including gloves, shoulder pads, arm pads, helmet and mouthpiece, athletic supporter with protective cup, and cleats. All girls campers should arrive with all of the required equipment for playing lacrosse, including gloves, helmet (goalies), goggles, mouthpiece and cleats
• Full-Day Campers (Boys Only) must provide their own lunch. We will be breaking for lunch each day at 12:00 noon. All campers will be supervised during the lunch session, and no camper is permitted to leave the area.
• Full Day Camp session ends at 3:00pm. Half-Day Camp session ends at noon. We will not allow any player to leave the area unsupervised. The only exception will be for campers who live close to the school, and the parent has alerted us to this situation.
Here are a few other items:
• Remember to bring sunscreen since we will be out on the fields, and uncovered skin will be exposed – such as the neck, face, portions of the arms, and legs. This is very important because sunburn can ruin the camp experience!
• We will have water on each field, but please bring a refillable water bottle. Paper cups make a mess and can be unsanitary. Feel free to bring your own sports drink, juice, etc., for lunch and break time.
• If you have any medications, inhalers, epi pins, etc., our staff member in charge of medical issues will be happy to store/hold them for you.
• In the event of a thunderstorm, we will bring the campers into the gymnasium and return to the fields when the storm has passed. We have several activities planned in case this happens.
• We will remain outside for light rain showers, and continue the camp activities as scheduled.
We are very excited to bring a great camp experience to the players! We expect, and demand, sportsmanlike behavior from all campers. Any sort of disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Our expectations are that all campers are going to learn and have fun!
If you have any last minute questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Date: April 20, 2010